The process plant and piping industries can realize some of the greatest benefits by using 3d laser scanning. This is mainly due to the complexity of these facilities. It can greatly reduce the time and cost to document the various systems that exist. There are also some downstream applications that can provide added benefits to asset management and maintenance records.
For more information about using 3d laser scanning for asset and facilities management visit the Faro website.
- Asset and facilities management
- Visual representation of maintenance items
- Accurately identify and document existing systems
- Extraction of precision measurements
- Reduction of time in field
- Reduced cost of capturing and documenting data
- Increased safety
- Reduced time to access asset data
- Streamlined maintenance processes